Thursday, December 4, 2014

Introduction


Introduction

 Greetings, my name is Madeline Vania Widjaja. People call me Madeline or Maddy. 
In this semester I am going to explain and tell you about have I learn in this semester about  mathematics. My mathematics teacher is Ms. Nuri. In this semester me and my friends has through a lot of fun and stress full moments :)

Most of the resources that I use is from: http://www.mathsisfun.com/geometry/circle.html
                                                               : google image
                                                               : google web
                                                               : International Mathematics for the Middle Years 2
                                                               : www.mathopenref.com/circle.html
                                                               : www.purplemath.com/modules/meanmode.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment